what we offer
Islamic Debt Help offer a wide range of Debt Solutions to our Muslim brothers and sisters. All services provided by Islamic Debt Help are halal and interest free.
An Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) is an agreement between you and your creditors to help you pay off your debts at an affordable rate.
A Personal Budgeting Service will allow you to gain knowledge of your household budgets and allow you to re gain control of your finances.
If you are in a position to be able to offer your creditors a lump sum, Islamic Debt Help can negotiate a early settlement with a possible reduction.
Why we are different
Islamic Debt Help specialist in stopping Ribā and making our Muslim brothers and sisters have hope again in the halal way. We work closely with local mosques to educate people with the dangers of Ribā and outstanding debt.
IVA (Individual Voluntary Arrangement)
An IVA is an agreement that is made with your creditors to pay off your debts over a set period of time and is one option you can use to pay off your debts. It is a formal, legal debt solution. This means it is approved by the court and your creditors have to stick to it. An IVA must be set up by a qualified person, called an insolvency practitioner. This will be a lawyer or accountant.
If you go to a debt management company for an IVA, find out about how much they will charge before you decide. A debt management company is likely to be more expensive because they charge a fee on top of the insolvency practitioner's fees.
- The riba on your debts is frozen.
- Legal action by your creditors is stopped as long as you make your IVA monthly contribution.
- Debts included in your IVA could be cleared in 5 years.
- An IVA is a way to avoid bankruptcy proceedings and property repossession
- One monthly affordable payment.
- Your credit rating will be adversely affected throughout your IVA and usually, for an additional year after completion
- Should the IVA fail, creditors may back date interest on your debts or may request your Supervisor petitions for your bankruptcy
- Not all debts can be included in an IVA, such as court-imposed penalties/fines.
- If you come into any extra money whilst in your IVA, this will be taken into
PBS (Personal Budgeting Service)
A Personal Budgeting Service will allow a full breakdown of your monthly expenses. They will go through your full outgoings of your household each month and reduce the monthly payments to the
We will also look at the tariffs you are paying to your gas, electricity, mobile phone etc. If after the budgeting has been completed and you still find yourself struggling to maintain the payments to the creditors we can re negotiate the payments.
- Full budgeting support
- Download-able apps to view and maintain your budgets
- One monthly affordable payment each month
- Free you of any riba
- If we create new repayments with your creditors it may affect your credit rating for upto 6 years
- Depending on the tariffs you are on we not be able to reduce your payments to utilities
Full & Final
Our Full & Final option helps a lot of our clients who have fallen behind with their monthly payments to the creditors but have been able to obtain a lump sum payment to be able to clear off their outstanding debts.
At Islamic Debt Help we are able to negotiate with your creditors to allow a discount for a one off payment to clear your account. On average we save around 30%-60% of your debt
- Single payment to clear off debt.
- A potential discount to clear off.
- Full support from Islamic Debt Help
- Will show as partially satisfied on your credit file
- Even though it shows are partially satisfied the creditors will close your account
we are always ready
request a call back
Contact us today to find your debt solutions and start a debt free future, freeing you of any financial pressures. We will be able to find you a solution once we have you information.